In this episode of the IAMCEO Podcast, Tracy Kennedy, a results-driven coach and consultant, is featured. Tracy has a rich professional background in leadership and team development, peak performance, personal and professional growth, and helping individuals discover their next steps. Tracy is dedicated to partnering with individuals to aid them in achieving greater happiness, fulfillment, and success, both in their personal and professional lives.
- CEO Story: Tracy has numerous roles under her belt, including executive coach, consultant, facilitator, trainer, product development specialist, and leader. She has had the privilege of working with thousands of individuals, teams, and organizations across a wide range of roles and industries. Her experience ranges from overseeing education centers for children to formulating and implementing business strategies in small businesses and even crafting content, products, and technology used in Fortune 500 firms.
- Business Service: Tracy's approach amalgamates all she has learned over the years, using an array of techniques, methodologies, and wellness practices designed to help people ascertain their next step and expedite their journey towards their objectives. Besides running her individual coaching practice, Tracy can also be found advising businesses on their next steps, writing blogs and articles, creating courses and curricula, and coordinating training events in the areas of personal and professional development.
- CEO Hack: Tracy thrives on the support of her mastermind group and benefits from the Instinctive Drive tool.
- CEO Nugget: She emphasizes the importance of self-awareness and authenticity, encouraging leaders to know and be true to themselves and to trust their instincts.
- CEO Defined: Tracy defines a CEO as not only a leader within their organization, but extending beyond it.
I AM CEO Handbook Volume 3 is HERE and it's FREE. Get your copy here: http://cbnation.co/iamceo3. Get the 100+ things that you can learn from 1600 business podcasts we recorded. Hear Gresh's story, learn the 16 business pillars from the podcast, find out about CBNation Architects and why you might be one and so much more. Did we mention it was FREE? Download it today!
The full transcription is only available to CBNation Library Members. Sign up today!
Tracy Kennedy Teaser 00:00
It's interesting because the product and content I'm really excited about because coaching is not cheap to get a private, an executive coach or a life coach. And so I love this idea that those philosophies and processes and insights can be shared to everybody in a way that's very easily accessible.
Do you want to learn effective ways to build relationships, generate sales, and grow your business from successful entrepreneurs, startups, and CEOs without listening to a long, long, long interview?
If so, you've come to the right place. Gresham Harkless values your time and is ready to share with you precisely the information you're in search of.
This is the IAMCEO podcast.
Gresham Harkless 00:44
Hello, hello, hello. This is Gresh from the IAMCEO podcast, and I appreciate you listening to this episode. If you've been listening this year, you know that we hit 1600 episodes at the beginning of this year. We're doing something a little bit different where we're repurposing our favorite episodes around certain categories, topics, or as I like to call them business pillars that we think are going to be extremely impactful for CEOs, entrepreneurs, and business owners, or what I like to call the CB nation architects who are looking to level up their organizations.
This month, we are focused on leadership, management and coaching. When we think of leadership, management and coaching, we often think of doing all of the other things, but often it's a person that's able to build up their team, that's able to cultivate a creative and innovative culture so that people can excel and actually be their own leaders. So that's why this month we're focusing on those three big topics because they make a huge impact on the organizations that we're a part of.
Now. You'll hear some of those topics this month, and of course, some really great perspectives on how people are even defining leadership, which I think is extremely exciting. So sit back and enjoy this special episode of the IAMCEO podcast.
Hello, hello, hello. This is Gresh from the IAMCEO podcast, and I have a very special guest on the show today. I have Tracy Kennedy of Kennedy Coaching and Consulting. Tracy, it's awesome to have you on the show.
Tracy Kennedy 02:03
Thanks so much for having me. I'm excited to be here.
Gresham Harkless 02:06
I'm excited to have you as well. What I want to do is just read a little bit more about Tracy so you can hear about all the awesome things that she's doing.
As a results-driven coaching consultant, Tracy partners with individuals to help them achieve greater levels of happiness, fulfillment, and success personally and professionally. More specifically, she's a performance coach with a background in leadership and team development, peak performance, personal and professional growth and helping others discover what's next for them.
Over the last 20 years, she's worked in many roles, executive coach, consultant, facilitator, trainer, product development and leader. She's had the opportunity to work with thousands of individuals, teams and organizations across a wide variety of roles and industries from running educational centers for kids to defining and executing business strategy and small businesses to building content products and technology, which has been implemented and used in Fortune 500 companies.
She's incorporated everything she's learned along the way into an approach that uses a range of technologies, methodologies and wellness practices designed to help people figure out their next steps and fast-track them to where they want to be. Along with her individual coaching practice, she can also be found advising businesses on their next steps, writing blogs and articles. She's life hacks personal development expert, building courses and curriculum. Her latest online course is Five Steps to Discover Your Next and running training events in the areas of personal and professional development.
Tracy, are you ready to speak to the IAMCEO community?
Tracy Kennedy 03:31
I'm ready. Thank you.