In this episode of the IAMCEO Podcast, Lindsay Roselle, a Growth and Performance Coach specifically catering to high-achieving women, talks about her mission. Lindsay is dedicated to helping entrepreneurial women align their ambition to succeed with their devotion to motherhood, offering expert coaching focused on inner work, mindset mastery, and business strategy.
- CEO Story: With a decade's experience in the corporate world, Lindsay realized that she hit a stumbling block in her early 30s. Despite multiple businesses under her banner, Lindsay chose motherhood over corporate hustle, pivoted her dreams, and shifted to working from home. The current trajectory involves podcasting and coaching, where she connects with like-minded people.
- Business Service: Lindsay's approach includes high-level one-on-one coaching, group coaching, home edit consulting, masterminding, organizing events, and podcasting.
- Secret Sauce: Lindsay believes that authenticity plays a significant role in forming a safe working space for her clients, ensuring they can trust her fully.
- CEO Hack: Lindsay promotes daily journaling practice, asserting that knowing yourself deeply can work wonders for growth and performance.
- CEO Nugget: She advises entrepreneurs against imitating others, suggesting instead they focus less externally and cultivate their unique voice.
- CEO Defined: For Lindsay, a CEO must be comfortable in discomfort. Leadership is about showing up even in tough times, and when people don't visibly require guidance.
I AM CEO Handbook Volume 3 is HERE and it's FREE. Get your copy here: http://cbnation.co/iamceo3. Get the 100+ things that you can learn from 1600 business podcasts we recorded. Hear Gresh's story, learn the 16 business pillars from the podcast, find out about CBNation Architects and why you might be one and so much more. Did we mention it was FREE? Download it today!
The full transcription is only available to CBNation Library Members. Sign up today!
Lindsay Roselle Teaser 00:00
The most magnetic version of you is the one that's coming from within. It's not a carbon copy or a reflection or some sculpted version of what everyone's telling you should be. If you're not being your true self, if you are copying someone else, your image, your creating an image to that you think you need to create in order to sell what you want to sell.
It may be successful initially, but I think people are so attuned to lack of authenticity.
Do you want to learn effective ways to build relationships, generate sales, and grow your business from successful entrepreneurs, startups, and CEOs without listening to a long, long, long interview?
If so, Gresham Harkless values your time and is ready to share with you precisely the information you are in search of. This is the IAMCEO podcast.
Gresham Harkless 00:54
Hello, hello, hello. This is Gresh from the IAMCEO podcast and I appreciate you listening to this episode. And if you've been listening this year, you know that we hit 1600 episodes at the beginning of this year.
We're doing something a little bit different where we're repurposing our favorite episodes around certain categories, topics, or as I like to call them business pillars that we think are going to be extremely impactful for CEOs, entrepreneurs, and business owners, or what I like to call the CB nation architects who are looking to level up their organizations.
This month, we are focused on leadership management and coaching. When we think of leadership, management, and coach, we often think of doing all of the things, but often it's a person that's able to build up their team.
That's able to cultivate a creative and innovative culture so that people can excel and actually be their own leaders. So that's why this month we're focusing on those three big topics because they make a huge impact on the organizations that we're part of.
Now you'll hear some of those topics this month. Of course, some really great perspectives on how people are even defining leadership, which I think is extremely exciting. So sit back and enjoy this special episode of the IAMCEO podcast.
Hello. Hello. Hello. This is Gresh from the IAMCEO podcast. I have a very special guest on the show today. I have Lindsay Roselle of lindsayroselle.com. Lindsay, excited to have you on the show.
Lindsay Roselle 02:13
Thank you. Thanks for having me. I'm excited too.
Gresham Harkless 02:16
Yeah, definitely excited to hear about all the awesome things that you're doing. And of course, before I jumped into the interview, I want to read a little bit more about Lindsay so you can hear about all these awesome things that she's been working on.
And Lindsay is a growth and performance coach for high-achieving women. Her mission is to help entrepreneurial women fill alignment between their ambition to succeed and their devotion to motherhood through expert growth and performance coaching focused on inner work, mindset mastery, and business strategy.
She believes in knowing yourself first, building mental resilience through consistency and the power of personal alignment to create business scale. Lindsay, excited to have you on the show. Always excited to have another podcaster. Are you ready to speak to the IAMCEO community?
Lindsay Roselle 02:56
Yes. Super excited.