Matt Weik, the owner of Weik Fitness, LLC, is a well-respected fitness expert/author/podcaster with a global following. His work has been featured in nearly 100 fitness magazines, 2,000+ websites, as well as having numerous books and audiobooks that are published. Matt Weik graduated from Penn State University with a degree in Kinesiology. He is a certified strength and conditioning specialist, personal trainer, and sports nutritionist. Matt is also a member of the supplement expert panel.
- CEO Story: Matt started writing for bodybuilding.com while he was still in college doing content writing. One article turned into many until they came into a contract agreement. After he graduated he worked in a gym as a coach and also trained student-athletes. He then worked in a large supplement industry for a decade while continuing to write content for different publications. Finally came that he is not set out to be confined. And so in 2016, he started his own business in fitness and from there everything was just full steam ahead.
- Business Service: Content copywriting on fitness or business on their website or social media. Personal training and nutrition consultancy.
- Secret Sauce: Different skill set and background. The broadness of the knowledge of the background.
- CEO Hack: Continuing education and improving every day as an individual and business owner
- CEO Nugget: Nothing changes if nothing changes, do things differently.
- CEO Defined: Your own decisions make you win or lose both of which are equally important in helping you learn.