I AM CEO PODCASTPodCEOTravel
IAM1308 – CEO Creates Businesses that is Remotely Run
Podcast Interview with Rax Suen
Rax Suen is a nomadic entrepreneur and creative director that works with global clients on design and content strategies. He also runs NomadsUnveiled, travel, and remote lifestyle information site. With a curiosity for the world and human perspectives, he hosts the ChatWithNomads Travel podcasts, featuring conversations of world travelers and nomads.
- CEO Story: Rax started with tech startups but when he discovered his true passion which is freedom – traveling. He began setting up remote businesses like design studios and content strategies.
- Business Service: Graphic design, creative content. Share knowledge and experiences on his site with regards to remote work and travel.
- Secret Sauce: Seeing other people’s perspectives.
- CEO Hack: Practising gratitude. Ability to catch negative parts.
- CEO Nugget: Things take time, you want to monitor your micro growth but make sure you don’t over judge yourself.
- CEO Defined: Responsibility. How to align a company’s interest with personal interest and be able to help people grow.
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE