I AM CEO PODCASTPodCEO
IAM1211 – CEO of Award Winning Agency Serves both Startups and Global Brands
Podcast Interview with Laurel Mintz
Laurel is the CEO and founder of the award winning marketing agency, Elevate My Brand. Laurel has created an agency family serving both startups and blue chip global brands like Facebook, Verizon Digital Media Group, PAW Patrol and Zendesk. Laurel's favorite saying is FIOGID. Figure it out, get it done. And that's exactly what's brought the agency top talent and accolades since 2009.
- CEO Story: CEO at the age of 26, took over her Dad’s company. Eventually started her own digital marketing company and now it has worked with over 250 brands.
- Business Service: Full-service marketing agency – web content, social advertising creative. Launch events, trade shows, conferences, national field marketing.
- Secret Sauce: Inspired by creatives but truly driven by data.
- Making sure that marketing lands on to different channels, with its messaging, positioning, and targeting is all proper on the digital and offline for the clients.
- Making sure you and your client are on the same page.
- CEO Hack: I call it orbiting the universe. After having the first meeting, I’ll be able to schedule within that meeting for the next touchpoint.
- It’s all about building relationships.
- CEO Nugget: Don’t let anyone intimidate you.
- Your vulnerability and transparency are so critical to the human experience that really helps you connect with your team and clients.
- CEO Defined: Standing up for something, showing up for your team, your clients, and for your community.
Instagram: laurelmintz , elevatemybrandla
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE