Chef Ces is originally from Washington DC, but was primarily raised in PG County, MD. Her passion for great food was influenced by her family and watching the food network at a VERY young age. From sitting in the kitchen with her father, who is a professional chef, to her aunts and uncles who have natural gifts for cooking, she’s been learning the art of cooking, balancing flavors, and technique for over 25 years.
Chef Ces started her food brand in 2018 serving vegan desserts, and now she’s cooking restaurant-quality meals for the masses. Since founding the brand 1 BITE in 2018, Chef Ces has cooked for hundreds of people for birthdays, vacations, brunches, weddings, video shoots, hosted pop-ups in DC, created private dining experiences in many homes, and has experience cooking for high profile clients ranging from athletes to music artists, and government officials. When you eat her food, it will be love at 1st bite!
- CEO Story: Started the business with just a conversation that sparked her dream of having a business. After her research for trending foods, it was vegan edibles that she took advantage of. One of her clients gave her a tip to make desserts, and it took off! People started inviting her to shows and events. She then started cooking foods for the masses.
- Business Service: Private dining, weddings, catering, bigger events, serves high profile clients, including products like cookbooks and seasoning.
- Secret Sauce: Followed what she was led to do and was obedient. Accepted the challenge and delivered.
- CEO Hack: Having a team of different talents. App mention: Square – ordering and making invoices.
- CEO Nugget: Remember the why behind what you’re doing. The why humbles us. With your team, remember to ask for help.
- CEO Defined: Living in purpose and freedom – there is liberty. Anointed and appointed. To make a difference in the world.