IAM1534 – Author and Coach Helps Agents and Salespeople to be Productive and Successful in the Business
Podcast Interview with Dan Rochon
Dan Rochon is the Head Coach and Visionary at Greetings Virginia Sales Network. He is also the author of Real Estate Evolution: The Ten Step Guide to CPI for Real Estate Agents and host of The CPI Community Podcast. Having seen hundreds of agents fail in this business, Dan is passionate about helping people stay in business and thrive in it.
- CEO Story: Dan started as a Real State agent helping people solve their problems and achieve their goals. Fortunate enough to have the amount of success from the start, and have the opportunity to be the operating principal of Keller Williams Realty. Now helping agents to be the most productive and succeed in the business. Author of Real State Evolution, which is currently revised for salespeople, businessmen, and entrepreneurs.
- Business Service: Consistent predictable income, virtual assistant company, real state business.
- Secret Sauce: Find your God-given talent. Finding where you excel at.
- CEO Hack: Vacation time, exercise, and spiritual time – scheduled first. 11-step business activities go as the second priority. For more productivity, use Virtual Assistants.
- CEO Nugget: To be able to define what you are doing. What's important to you about that? Repeating the same dialogue until you will get the answer.
- CEO Defined: Responsible for finding the right people to achieve a collected goal together and holding those people responsible for the outcome
Facebook: dfrochon , TheCPICommunity
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE