Mr. Scott Amyx is an internationally recognized thought leader, venture capitalist, speaker, and author on smart cities, exponential technologies, and the Fourth Industrial Revolution. He has appeared or spoken on TV, New York Times, TIME, Forbes, TechCrunch, TEDx, CIO, Washington Post, WIRED, Forrester, G20, European Commission, United Nations, ITU, Pew Research Center, Environmental Defense Fund, and other major media and events.
Mr. Amyx was voted the Most Influential Leader in Smart Cities and awarded the 50 Most Impactful Smart Cities Leaders by Inc. Magazine, Internet of Things Institute, HP Enterprise, World CSR Congress, and numerous institutions. He received the Cloud & DevOps World Award for Most Innovative. He is an IBM IoT Futurist, Tribeca Disruptor Foundation Fellow, Singularity University/ Smart City Accelerator Mentor, and National Sloan Fellow/ Woodrow Wilson Fellow. In addition, Mr. Amyx has been nominated to the World Economic Forum as a committee member for the Future of the Internet.
- CEO Story: Grew up in South Korea during the 1970s. Due to a lack of choice and opportunities, Scott has to migrate to the United States. His mission is to travel and help people around the world how they can create economic engines to support themselves and be resilient so that they can withstand the impact of climate change.
- Business Service: Every city has a relative comparative advantage. Help cities understand what it is doing better relative to anyone else.
- Secret Sauce: Demand-driven supply network focusing on the buy side first.
- CEO Hack: My book, Strive
- CEO Nugget: Set your goals and plan to execute. S.T.R.I.V.E
- CEO Defined: Letting the personal ego aside, being disciplined in terms of culture and action.
Business website: http://amyxventures.com/
Personal website: https://scottamyx.com