IAM1468 – Podcaster and Leader Empowers Millennials to Succeed in Work and in Life
Special Throwback Episode - Podcast Interview with Randall Garcia
I am the podcast host for Lead At Home (Win At Life), a podcast that helps leaders in the home reprioritize leadership and legacy at home. I am also the podcast host for The Millennial Leadership Show, helping give millennials the clarity and courage they need to succeed in work and in life. I have worked with over 500 business brands in 21 different countries in the past 7 years doing work with both small businesses and multi-billion dollar corporations. I currently lead large-scale sales and marketing campaigns in the healthcare industry, specifically in senior healthcare and have been named the #1 sales broker in South Texas by United Healthcare, which is currently ranked #4 on the Fortune 500. I am a community leader in San Antonio, TX. I serve as President on the Board of Directors for the San Antonio Council on Alcohol and Drug Awareness, and at 29 years old, am the youngest non-profit president for non-profits bringing in over $3 Million per year.
- CEO Story: Started in college making graphic designs and logo designs then it became website designs and helping businesses monetize their websites. It grew so big that he worked for 500 brands in a span of 5-7 years.
- Business Service: Millenial leadership brand and podcast – helping stereotype millennials – the new generation.
- Secret Sauce: The greater day formula. Gratitude journals, attitude journals, regular journals, goal setting, etc.
- CEO Hack: Greater day formula
- CEO Nugget: Practice gratitude, live with a balance, and get started sooner
- CEO Defined: Taking ownership, casting that vision and taking steps to accomplish the big things
Other links: The Millenial Leadership Show and The Greater Day Formula
Episode Link: https://iamceo.co/2018/11/21/iam112-podcaster-and-leader-empowers-millennials-to-succeed-in-work-and-in-life/
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE