Kristin Marquet's journey from public relations to coaching small businesses to success is an inspiration to entrepreneurs all over the world. With her multifaceted expertise and dedication to helping businesses grow, Marquet has carved a niche for herself in the industry. Through her upcoming book and the resources available on FemFounder.co, she continues to empower entrepreneurs with the knowledge and tools they need to succeed in the ever-changing business landscape.
- Background: Kristin Marquet created Femfounder.co, a platform that offers resources and support for women entrepreneurs, helping them promote their businesses effectively.
- Publicity Jumpstart: Kristin's upcoming second book, “Publicity Jumpstart,” is co-authored with Michelle Lewis of Visibility Vixen, offering valuable insights and strategies designed to boost publicity for businesses.
- CEO Hack: Kristin recommends using the project management tool Asana and adopting the Lean Startup methodology to efficiently run and grow a business.
- CEO Nugget: Her advice to entrepreneurs is to not be afraid to take calculated risks, ask for help and delegate tasks, and not to quit a full-time job for a side hustle without proper planning.
- CEO Defined: Kristin sees a CEO as a mentor, a leader, and someone who creates something substantial and impactful.
I AM CEO Handbook Volume 3 is HERE and it's FREE. Get your copy here: http://cbnation.co/iamceo3. Get the 100+ things that you can learn from 1600 business podcasts we recorded. Hear Gresh's story, learn the 16 business pillars from the podcast, find out about CBNation Architects and why you might be one and so much more. Did we mention it was FREE? Download it today!
The full transcription is only available to CBNation Library Members. Sign up today!
Kristin Marquet Teaser 00:00
So we actually offer anything from branding strategy to PR execution to PR consulting to business planning, marketing plan development.
If an entrepreneur is looking to pitch to investors, so it's really launching early-stage startups, taking them from zero to 100, 000. And then working with businesses that, have hit that 100, 000 and are looking to scale to over that million dollar mark, I would say on the agency side, most of our clients were, in the I would say in between 500,000 to 10 million range.
Are you ready to hear business stories and learn effective ways to build relationships, generate sales, and level up your business from awesome CEOs, entrepreneurs, and founders without listening to a long, long, long interview?
If so, you've come to the right place. Gresh values your time and is ready to share with you the valuable info you're in search of. This is the I am CEO podcast.
Gresham Harkless 01:12
Hello. Hello. Hello. This is Gresh from the I Am CEO podcast, and I have a very special guest on the show today at Kristen Marquete of FemFowder.co. Kristen, it's awesome to have you on the show.
Kristin Marquet 01:23
Thank you so much for having me. I'm so excited to be here today.
Gresham Harkless 01:27
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. The first thing that I wanted to do was just read a little bit more about Kristin so you can learn a little bit more about all the awesome things that she's doing.
And Kristin is the founder and creative director of FemFounder.co. And she is releasing her up and coming second book, the publicity jumpstart manual.
So Kristin are you looking forward to speaking to the I Am CEO community?
Kristin Marquet 01:50
Absolutely. I'm so excited. I can't wait to talk to everything, small business, P. R. Marketing and share all my insight with them.