Podcast interview marketing has emerged as a powerful tool for CEOs and entrepreneurs to amplify their business stories. By connecting with your ideal customers through podcasts, you can break through obscurity, build meaningful relationships, and position yourself as an industry expert. Remember to focus on your niche, delegate tasks outside your expertise, and maintain a long-term perspective. Embrace the power of podcast interview marketing and unlock new opportunities for your business.Key Points:
- Background: Tom Schwab knows how to build an online business. While marketing at its heart is about starting conversations with an ideal customer, Schwab has utilized his expertise to aid thought leaders like coaches, authors, speakers, and emerging brands.
- Interview Valet: Tom Schwab founded Interview Valet to get thought leaders featured on leading podcasts that their ideal prospects are already listening to. He then assists them in converting listeners into customers.
- CEO Hack: Tom sees the role of a CEO as that of a “Chief Evangelist Officer”. He believes everything should go through this filter.
- CEO Nugget: Tom advises not to take everything personally and always question if we're doing the right things.
- CEO Defined: For Schwab, being a CEO is all about leadership and maintaining a visionary role within the company.
I AM CEO Handbook Volume 3 is HERE and it's FREE. Get your copy here: http://cbnation.co/iamceo3. Get the 100+ things that you can learn from 1600 business podcasts we recorded. Hear Gresh's story, learn the 16 business pillars from the podcast, find out about CBNation Architects and why you might be one and so much more. Did we mention it was FREE? Download it today!
The full transcription is only available to CBNation Library Members. Sign up today!
Tom Schwab Teaser 00:00
So I would say to any CEO, your biggest problem right now is there to your obscure to your ideal customer, right?
With what you have offering right now, your product or your service, it may not be perfect. It may not be where you want, but it is perfect for some people right now. The only thing that is keeping you from helping them and them for rewarding you financially is that they don't know you're alive, right?
You're obscure. So one of the things we really focus on is how can you connect with your ideal customer?
Are you ready to hear business stories and learn effective ways to build relationships, generate sales, and level up your business from awesome CEOs, entrepreneurs, and founders without listening to a long, long, long interview?
If so, you've come to the right place. Gresh values your time and is ready to share with you the valuable info you're in search of. This is the I Am CEO Podcast.
Gresham Harkless 00:59
Hello. Hello. Hello. This is Gresh from the I am CEO podcast, and I have a very special guest on the show today. I have Tom Schwab of Interview Valet. Tom, it's awesome to have you on the show.
Tom Schwab 01:10
Gresh, I am thrilled to be here.
Gresham Harkless 01:12
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. What I wanted to do was just read a little bit about Tom so you can get to know him a little bit more.
Tom Schwab, knows how to build an online business. Marketing at his heart is starting a conversation with someone who could be an ideal customer. Drawing on his engineering, corporate and e commerce and now marketing experience.
Tom helps thought leaders, which includes coaches, authors, speakers and emerging brands get featured on leading podcasts for their ideal prospects are already listening to Then he helps them to turn listeners into customers.
He's the author of podcast guest profits, grow your business with a targeted interview strategy and founder of Interview Valet, the category king of podcast interview marketing. Tom, it is awesome to have you on the show again. Are you ready to speak to our I Am CEO community?
Tom Schwab 02:01
I sure have, Gresh. I am excited.