- Background: Deborah Sweeney transitioned from law to entrepreneurship to handle MyCorporation.com, a company she acquired from Intuit. She provides businesses with legal filing services to help them thrive.
- MyCorporation.com's Growth: Sweeney has steadily improved the growth and success of MyCorporation.com. She attributes this to her focus on offering top-tier customer service and prioritizing long-term customer value.
- CEO Hack: Deborah emphasizes the importance of managing the calendar effectively with time-blocking for tasks and promptly responding to emails.
- CEO Nugget: Her advice to her fellow entrepreneurs is simple yet profound: “Be Kind.”
- CEO Defined: In her view, a CEO's role is centered on providing leadership.
Previous Episode: lawyer-turned-entrepreneur-helps-businesses-file-their-business
I AM CEO Handbook Volume 3 is HERE and it's FREE. Get your copy here: http://cbnation.co/iamceo3. Get the 100+ things that you can learn from 1600 business podcasts we recorded. Hear Gresh's story, learn the 16 business pillars from the podcast, find out about CBNation Architects and why you might be one and so much more. Did we mention it was FREE? Download it today!
The full transcription is only available to CBNation Library Members. Sign up today!
Deborah Sweeney Teaser 00:00
A lot of times when business owners are going into business, they might be looking for an online service, but they're also looking for guidance. And so we cannot get legal advice per se, but we try to give them as much guidance about the process, what to expect, how to get started and how to manage the business over the long term.
Are you ready to hear business stories and learn effective ways to build relationships, generate sales, and level up your business from awesome CEOs, entrepreneurs, and founders without listening to a long, long, long interview?
If so, you've come to the right place. Gresh values your time and is ready to share with you the valuable info you're in search of. This is the I am CEO podcast.
Gresham Harkless 00:45
Hello. Hello. Hello. This is Gresh from the I Am CEO podcast, and I have a very special guest on the show today. I have Deborah Sweeney from MyCorporation.Com. Deborah, it's awesome to have you on the show.
Deborah Sweeney 00:55
Gresham, thanks so much for having me. It's my pleasure.
Gresham Harkless 00:58
No problem. I'm happy to have you on the show. And what I wanted to do was read a little bit about Debra so you can learn a little bit about all the awesome things that she's doing.
Deborah Sweeney is a lawyer turned entrepreneur who runs a legal filing business, mycorporation.com, which she acquired out of Intuit. She has successfully grown mycorporation.com by focusing on top-notch customer service and long-time customer value.
Deborah, are you ready to speak to the I Am CEO community?
Deborah Sweeney 01:24
I am ready.