IAM1577 – Founder and Author Empowering Moms to Build Better Businesses Through Natural and Fun Ways
Special Throwback Episode - Podcast Interview with Jill Salzman
Jill Salzman is currently growing her third entrepreneurial venture, The Founding Moms, where she helps mom entrepreneurs around the world build better businesses. She’s the author of The Best Business Book In The World, newly released, she's a co-host of Inc. Magazine’s top-rated entertaining business podcast, Breaking Down Your Business, she gave her own TED talk on 11/11/11, and Forbes’ named The Founding Moms one of the Top 10 Websites For Entrepreneurs. She’s shared the speaker stage with Richard Branson, Sheryl Sandberg, Daymond John, Marilu Henner, and in her spare time, Jill enjoys kloofing, baking, and erasing her daughters’ crayon artwork from the kitchen walls.
- CEO Story: Jill’s latest venture was born by accident because of running two unrelated businesses and was pregnant with baby number 2, she was very panicked. She meets up with other moms who are going bananas as well. It went so well that one mom asked to open up another chapter near her place. It rings the bell for Jill as a business idea. And right now it's going global with more than 12,000 members.
- Business Service: Started with meet-ups, and invited speakers. Launched an online platform on a membership/subscription basis. Constantly adding new courses.
- Secret Sauce: Business does not have to be boring. Creative during the webinar. Very transparent and very hilarious.
- CEO Hack: Systematizing to make things easy
- CEO Nugget: (1) Have more patience (2) Just do it
- CEO Defined: Freedom and control
Episode Link: https://iamceo.co/2019/01/03/iam143-founder-and-author-empowering-moms-to-build-better-businesses-through-natural-and-fun-ways/
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE