Joe Natoli has had many titles throughout his career: actor, game designer, educator, full-stack developer and entrepreneur. His passion for delighting people through technology led him to found LOOFT, the world’s first cooling and heating comfort service company while working at a venture builder in Leipzig, Germany. Joe brings knowledge of international startups, Silicon Valley and more, having worked with billionaire investor Tim Draper, Draper University, teaching entrepreneurship around the world from Africa to Asia. Afterwards, Joe settled in Europe to put his knowledge to work by forming ventures in the underserved market of Eastern Germany. Joe could be considered the ultimate startup guy, having built, founded or failed over a dozen startup businesses.
- CEO Story: Joe went to college for game design and development and worked for the industry for a while and he absolutely hated it. He founded his first business, a T-shirt company, infused with technology into it. If you bought 1 shirt, they would donate basic needs to someone. And at the back of the shirt, there was a Qr code that you could scan and see who purchased it and what they did with the donations. Then went on to silicon valley, teaching entrepreneurship. And then Looft, staying comfortable at your house with analytics provided and reducing carbon emissions.
- Business Service: Cooling and heating comfort service. Subscription-based.
- Secret Sauce: Seeing things differently and creating a solution. A totally different business model.
- CEO Hack: Using advanced google search techniques – making your research more specific and very effective.
- CEO Nugget: Take care of yourself mentally and physically. Exercise or go for a walk for 15 minutes while listening to audiobooks, podcasts or music.
- CEO Defined: A leader who can make decisions and follow through on their word.