For over two decades, Jacob Darr has been a leading figure in the recruiting industry. After years spent working for Private Equity, buying companies, assessing talent, and replacing talent with the best available talent, he opened his own outside recruiting firm, Jacob Darr Associates as well as a corporate coaching business, Talent Acquisition Blueprint. Today, Jacob specializes in helping companies create efficient and effective recruiting processes, succession planning, and human capital planning. He is passionate about making sure that companies have the resources they need to attract and retain top talent. He is also a passionate advocate for succession planning practices, which he sees as essential for any organization looking to build a sustainable future.
- CEO Story: Jacob was born a recruiter. At the age of 15, he was already displaying the skill. Years went on and realized he is really good at matching dream jobs with dream talents. After 20 years of working for the corporate, he opened his own recruiting firm and coaching business, with the vision to impact thousands of recruiters, hr managers, and CHROs and run thousands of companies under his program.
- Business Service: Recruitment. Coaching. Matching the right candidate for the job, with the right talent.
- Secret Sauce: The way to approach and attract the right talent for the job. Having a blueprint.
- CEO Hack: Mentions: Gary Brick – nutrition empowerment specialist. A healthy leader helps you conquer the day.
- CEO Nugget: Leaders need to rewire their brains. Your largest job is to find the right talent for the job. CEO must have the ability to coach his team.
- CEO Defined: Responsible for the Employee and his family (including the rent and mortgage). Responsible for the profit of the company and to do that, you must have happy people and care a lot for their family