David Štýbr is the CEO of Livento Group (OTC Pink: NUGN), which specializes in acquiring and developing companies with disruptive business models and is focused on film production, portfolio management, and real estate investment. Štýbr manages Livento Group’s business operations, projects, and team. His previous roles include being the CEO of OTT Ventures, the Director of Property and Facility at CPI Property Group, and the Director of CPI Byty at CPI Byty. Štýbr is an expert in strategic planning, financial governance, and proactive business orientation.
- CEO Story: Started Livento 5 years ago. Met investors and pitch his idea about small asset management group. Met great people that helped build the company grow slowly and steadily. They ventured into real states and made some big deals. Then they have a new brand, a movie production, which specializes in movie productions.
- Business Service: Having a system tool for asset managers and high-net-worth investors. Deliver high margins and a positive financial outcome for investors.
- Secret Sauce: Always focus on something existing, and set, define and evaluate. Always hire very skilled people.
- CEO Hack: Learn from your mentors. Read a book. Learn from the experiences of your boss and previous company.
- CEO Nugget: Be patient, it takes time to build a business. Find where you are at in your business – your clients, how you work, and how you work for revenue.
- CEO Defined: Lots of responsibility. You hold the decisions, seeing the next steps. Definitely rewarding, when you create and run your own business.