After spending 14 years as a software engineer at Amazon, Carly decided to branch out on her own in early 2021 to pursue her dream of making a difference in the world and in the online communities she’s a part of. Carly loves playing with game mechanics: and seeing how a little structure can guide people to create stories around it. As a long-time appreciator of digital art, she also hopes that a little structure can guide people to more easily support both the art they love and the environment.
- CEO Story: Carly spent 14 years as a software engineer at Amazon but she was really more interested in business and product strategy. And so she started her own business fulfilling the need to help digital artists.
- Business Service: Digital art marketplace. Artists uploads their art for sale. Online tools for building tools for the online gallery as a buyer.
- Secret Sauce: Win-win for everyone – the company, the digital artist, and the environment.
- CEO Hack: Service of making decisions quickly is to look at them immediately.
- CEO Nugget: Offering the customer value that is worth the technical effort, something that you can move fast with.
- CEO Defined: Drawing something that is bigger than what you can accomplish yourself and having other people fill it in.