IAM1488 – Financial Expert Helps Organizations Get Control of Finances & Taxes
Special Throwback Episode - Podcast Interview with Christine Searle
Christine Searle, owner of Searle Business Solutions, LLC, is a financial control expert with more than 30 years of experience helping businesses and non-profits understand and get control over their finances and taxes. She provides tax preparation and planning services and financial process consulting. Christine is a Certified Internal Auditor, Certified in Risk Management Assurance, and an Enrolled Agent. She also volunteers with and supports several Arlington-based social safety net nonprofits.
- CEO Story: Christine’s volunteer work inspired her to instead of working for a large corporation, the smaller ones need help too, like startups and small businesses. And so they benefited from the years of experience Christine had accumulated.
- Business Service: Consultation and processing of finance, tax preparation, and planning services.
- Secret Sauce: Variety of experiences. Financing, Taxes, Auditor, etc.
- CEO Hack: Keeping really organized / Firing on all cylinders regardless of the time of year.
- CEO Nugget: (1) Make sure you have information for the decisions that need to be made (2) Know when to say no.
- CEO Defined: Being accountable and responsible for everything in the business.
Twitter – http://twitter.com/SearleInfo
LinkedIn – http://bit.ly/22dhOdF
Episode Link: https://iamceo.co/2018/11/23/iam114-financial-expert-helps-organizations-get-control-of-finances-taxes/
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE