A Little Nudge has been featured in media around the country, including The Washington Post, NPR, Good Day Philadelphia, CBS, and Ask Men, and she currently writes a weekly syndicated dating column.
Erika Ettin studied economics at Cornell University and received her MBA from Georgetown. She started A Little Nudge in 2011 (after a seven-year career at as an economist). She has worked with nearly 1000 clients and is responsible for relationships, marriages, and the confidence some people simply need to “get out there.”
- CEO Story: Erika knows that she is not meant to be in a cubicle. While working, she goes to attend her business school. Started the idea of dating online and recording the response rate of how she is doing. Then one thing led to another, a friend ask for help and so she decided to turn it into a business since there is none existed. Since then, Erika has grown and helped thousands of people.
- Business Service: Work with individuals, make profiles for them for online dating, do the profiling and connect with the preferred date, matching them.
- Secret Sauce: The combination of skills. Organized with lots of data/info.
- CEO Hack: Followup then and Boomerang for emails
- CEO Nugget: Working in a co-working space to save time
- CEO Defined: One who runs the business
Facebook: A Little Nudge
Additional links: So, We Met Online Podcast