I AM CEO PODCAST
IAM1453 – Co-Founder and CMO Helps to Further Outsourcing and Insight Into How People Work
Special Throwback Episode - Podcast Interview with Liam Martin
Liam Martin is the co-founder and CMO of TimeDoctor.com, Staff.com and is a co-organizer of RunningRemote.com the largest conference on building remote teams. After working with remote employees for over 10 years, Liam works on furthering outsourcing and is passionate about how to gain insights into the inner workings of how people work.
- CEO Story: Liam started as a teacher, but found out that he was not good at it. Pursued his grad school and started a business doing online tutoring which led him to cofound TimeDoctor.com to solve issues between the student and the tutor – and that made the business scalable. Expanded into other businesses like Staff.com and RunningRemote.com.
- Business Service: TimeDoctor.com not only measures the time they work but also the task completed.
- Secret Sauce: Mission advantage – not focused on profit work but for the purposes of what they can learn about it. Product advantage – real passion to pursue insights into productivity.
- CEO Hack: Time Doctor & Twist App
- CEO Nugget: Focus on what you're really good at and double down and triple down. / Working harder will move you forward.
- CEO Defined: Responsibility and freedom (business owner)
Other Site: http://staff.com
Other Site: http://runningremote.com
Episode Link: https://iamceo.co/2018/10/26/iam094-co-founder-cmo-helps-to-further-outsourcing-insight-into-how-people-work/
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE