Kirsten Franklin is a self-proclaimed recovering attorney who turned successful entrepreneur and coach. She has worked with over 1000 high-level CEOs, Founders, and Professional Athletes helping them to master the mindset and skills necessary to get things done and build the businesses and create the life they aspire to.
- CEO Story: After leaving the real state business she first built, Kirsten moved on and built the first legal recruiting company which was completely remote.
- Business Service: Helping her clients find the right solution to their problems. MVP – mindset to execute. vibration and process.
- Secret Sauce: The level of understanding of other people with no judgment.
- CEO Hack: It’s not the book that you read but the ability to empathize with other people.
- CEO Nugget: Helping clients stand on their own. Enhancing the ability to give to her clients.
- CEO Defined: Driving leadership. Being apathetic. A global view, understanding the oneness. Communication is the key.