Brianna Socci is an emerging industry leader in digital healthcare. She co-founded UBERDOC as a direct-to-doctor platform for individuals to get immediate access to doctors without insurance obstacles. Brianna has led multi-million dollar investment rounds, making UBERDOC one of the few female-founded companies to receive venture capital funding. She has been featured in several business and technology publications, including Authority Magazine and ThriveGlobal, and was a TiE NY Pitch finalist. Brianna has a bachelor’s degree in marketing and leadership from Binghamton University’s School of Management.
- CEO Story: With a degree in Marketing, Brianna co-founded UBERDOC together with a doctor. They’ve been phenomenal
- Business Service: Helping patients/consumers to immediately access their needed physician/specialist with a single transparent price for an appointment either in-person or teleconsultation.
- Secret Sauce: Price transparency – no surprise bills. Getting you the actual physician, the right specialist that you need to talk to.
- CEO Hack: App Inbox Zero – the tool process of managing emails.
- CEO Nugget: “Your team and your priorities have to change as you evolve. Don’t get hang-up on the destination and spend more time on the next step you need to take.”
- CEO Defined: Works for the team that they built. Enabling the success of your workforce.