IAM1418 – Founder Leverages Her Skill of Intuition and Understanding to Help People Find Love
Special Throwback Episode - Podcast Interview with April Davis
It all began when April Davis, Founder of LUMA – Luxury Matchmaking, realized she needed to take her skill of intuition and understanding people to the next level. If there was one thing she knew more than anything – it was how to help people find love. April founded LUMA – Luxury Matchmaking in 2010 and takes her background as a Certified Life Coach to help singles in over 22 states find the one they can spend the rest of their lives with.
- CEO Story: The first couple that was set up by April was when she was only 16 yrs old working in a cafe. Years later got her MBA in business. With existing competition around, April gathered all the positive propositions from her competition and use them in her company. She is a certified life coach as well, making it more legit to deal, refer and transact with them, especially since their niche is in the luxury side managing the top executives and the like who don’t have time to search around the net or elsewhere.
- Business Service: Interview their clients about their wants and interests, especially values – understanding what's really important to them. Plan a date for the couple depending on their preference.
- Secret Sauce: A boutique agency, special and personalized. Limited to 15-20 clients per matchmaker. Automated processing. Huge 25,000 members in the network.
- CEO Hack: Searching on Google, YouTube & Listening on Audible and AirPods
- CEO Nugget: Understand your numbers & EOS
- CEO Defined: Responsibility
Episode Link: https://iamceo.co/2018/10/05/iam079-founder-leverages-her-skill-of-intuition-understanding-to-help-people-find-love
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE