Halelly Azulay is CEO & leadership development strategist at TalentGrow LLC. An expert in leadership, communication skills, emotional intelligence, and authentic networking, Halelly develops leaders that people *want* to follow. She is the author of two books, Employee Development on a Shoestring and Strength to Strength. She offers actionable leadership insights and advice as a sought-after speaker and workshop leader as well as on her blog and her leadership podcast, the TalentGrow Show.
- CEO Story: Halelly started as an employee while forming her credentials though at some point she kept on thinking of having her own business. One day, a forming pattern that led her to a final concrete decision of leaving the job and starting her own business was when her integrity was compromised. For Halelly, integrity is the most important, and that led her to her final decision to leave the job and start her own business journey.
- Business Service: Developing leaders that people want to follow. Help organizations have a strategic program for their leaders.
- Secret Sauce: Customised solution, tailored fit for each client or organization.
- CEO Hack: Having a small army (e.g. virtual assistant) of people to delegate tasks to.
- CEO Nugget: Your network is your net worth. Also, look to connect with people that can mentor you. Go forward and stick with it. Get help if you're struggling. Book mentioned: Jab, jab, jab right hook by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- CEO Defined: Visionary and someone that executes on that vision, make an impact on the world and shape the world the way you want to.
Business Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/TalentGrowLLC
Podcast Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TalentGrowShow
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/Halelly and http://www.instagram.com/TalentGrowShow
Books: https://amzn.to/2CGYY7O and http://www.talentgrow.com/shop