- CEO Story: Mary had a rough start in the early days of her business, learning the ropes and trying to do everything on her own. After learning the hard way, she started to delegate her work as she formed and discovered the right business model. Now, she grew a team who are virtually independent.
- Business Service: Client generation. Creating a system that is unique to every client. Simple structure.
- Secret Sauce: Support people to find their way. Not a cookie-cutter. Simplifying the structure.
- CEO Hack: Making sure to rely on her team and look at what is that next level, keeping the next big goal in front of her
- CEO Nugget: You can't negotiate with time. You set yourself up for failure on a daily basis and expect to win long-term. Keep your to-do list realistic.
- CEO Defined: Freedom to not have to be the person that's always working.