William Gadea is the Founder and Creative Director of IdeaRocket, a maker of videos for businesses. Since 2012 IdeaRocket has created videos for more than 20 Fortune 500 companies as well as a number of exciting new startups. His team works in a variety of techniques including 2d animation, 3d animation, whiteboard, and live-action.
- CEO Story: William has been in the broadway theatres for a long time but never fell in love with it. He wanted to be creative, so he studied animation and blend it with his film school background. Started his career with cartoon animation. Then finally started his own in 2006, making videos for companies to help communicate with their customers and employees.
- Business Service: Communicate complicated messages boiling them down into a story, metaphor, and characters that are easy to understand and remembered.
- Secret Sauce: Untangling complexity. Best production quality. Writing the story. A true story experience that can help unravel that problem that is hard to understand.
- CEO Hack: Meditation (Mindfulness practice) before work for 30 minutes to be present and kinder
- CEO Nugget: From Kimberly-Clark: 4 Ways to grow and select the path of least resistance – (1) Sell more things (diversify), (2) more people (more customers), (3) more money (premium services / raise prices) or (4) often (more repeat business)
- CEO Defined: Servant leadership including yourself. Any business owner focuses on 3 things: (1) Customers, (2) employees, and (3) investors