IAM1372 – Founder Gives Opportunity to Under Represented Authors get their Books Published
Podcast Interview with Morissa Schwartz
Dr. Morissa Schwartz is the Founder and CEO of Dr. Rissy’s Writing & Marketing and GenZ Publishing, LLC.
DrRissysWriting.com is a marketing and writing company ranked #1 in PR and top ten in Social Media and SEO for New York and New Jersey on Thumbtack. GenZ Publishing is a publishing company that has produced six Amazon bestsellers.
Dr. Rissy has been featured on Forbes, MTV, and is a bestselling author herself. She speaks professionally about inspiring others through words and entrepreneurship and was named the “Voice of Generation Z” by Community Magazine.
- CEO Story: Dr. Morissa started her freelance writing when she was still in high school. Continued it in college and support her dream of having a publishing company. Grew both companies. Since then she has been very successful and has been famously featured here and there.
- Business Service: Publishing books. 360 Marketing promotes businesses online.
- Secret Sauce: Seeing a problem and solving it. Mission-driven and making an impact.
- CEO Hack: Reading 12 books a week helps Morissa with her mindset. Helped her in setting the direction of her company.
- CEO Nugget: Seize the opportunity of meeting people like networking or business groups.
- CEO Defined: A mindset, a leader not being afraid to do things differently to innovate. Don’t just think outside the box, think that there is no box.
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE