FoodsI AM CEO PODCAST
IAM1321 – CEO Hires the Differently Abled Individuals for Ice Cream Business
Podcast Interview with Robin Rinearson
Robin Rinearson is a retired optometrist who specialized in developmental disorders. She has opened an ice cream parlor employing around 20 individuals who are differently-abled along with several conventionally abled people. The business model recognizes that it sometimes takes help from a job coach or a team member to get things done. The entire staff is expected to learn all of the integral pieces of working in this business.
- CEO Story: The ice cream parlor was built for the benefit of Robin’s nephew and to help other kids with special needs get a job. A selfless act of kindness that helps special individuals get the chance to have a social life and a reason to function.
- Business Service: Waffle cones, milkshakes, ice cream, ice cream cakes, and many others.
- Secret Sauce: See and understand, and meet people where they’re at. Optimistic on finding solutions.
- CEO Hack: Planner and observant. Anticipating needed things.
- CEO Nugget: Be flexible. Anticipating costs. Saving until it hurts.
- CEO Defined: Responsible for everything. Job coach. Paying attention to little things.
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE