Lisa Song Sutton, J.D., is a real estate investor and entrepreneur, holding ownership interests in several companies in the real estate, tech, retail, and food & beverage industries, including Las Vegas' #1 alcohol-infused cupcake company: Sin City Cupcakes.
Lisa currently writes about entrepreneurship and business. Her work has been seen in Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company, and other business publications. She is the youngest Asian-American affiliate owner of a Christie's International Real Estate brokerage. Lisa also sits on the executive boards for several companies including Gleaux Inc., formally BioGlow Tech, which has created the world’s first light-emitting plant, and Youngry, an entrepreneurship media company.
In addition to her professional career, Lisa is actively involved in her community as a former Miss Las Vegas (2013), Miss Nevada (2014), and serves on the executive board of the Asian Community Development Council. Lisa was named a 2017 Top 10 Social Entrepreneur to Watch by Inc. Magazine and selected as a Las Vegas hub Global Shaper by the World Economic Forum.
This is an excerpt from a full CEO Chat episode.
- CEO Story: After college, Lisa work in a law firm when she was invited by a friend who’s making alcoholic cupcakes. And boom! They opened in 2012 and both have tremendous success with Sin City Cupcakes.
- Business Service: Supplying special occasions and events – parties, weddings, etc.
- Secret Sauce: Have a partner with enough knowledge and expertise in their industry and credibility.
- CEO Hack: Know your location and leverage relationships.
- CEO Nugget: Sense of confidence, there's never a good time.
- CEO Defined: A leader and helping to guide people.