Russ Yeager is a body, health, and life transformation specialist who helps men and women create a life they love in all areas by first getting the body, health, and abundant energy they desire without starving themselves, doing fad diets, or having their lives revolve around working out.
Russ runs three businesses, has 3 young children, speaks all over the world, yet still is able to keep visible “abs” 365 days a year while still eating foods like pizza and ice cream, and helps his clients do the same.
Russ owns two private personal training studios in Atlanta, GA, is the author of “Live Longer, Feel Better, and Look Great Naked”, has spoken on Grant Cardone’s 10X GrowthCon stage, and appeared in numerous fitness publications.
- CEO Story: Realised as a young boy that he really wanted to transform his body from fat to muscle man. Started exercising with his dad, and progressed. Gone to college and graduated with Masters's degree in Accounting. Got serious in Gym Training when he was 27years old thru a 12-week training program that made him famous and garnered clients seeking advice on how he did it. He left his Accounting work and 16 years now, he has 13 staff and 2 studios.
- Business Service: One-on-one personalized training. Virtual Zoom training. Online body transformation university – workouts, recipes, mentoring, and support group.
- Secret Sauce: One-on-one attention, customized program. Corrective exercises. Comprehensive plan – cardio, nutrition plan.
- CEO Hack: Working out, taking care of your health.
- CEO Nugget: Finding a mentor and coach is the fastest ways where you want to go.
- CEO Defined: Being the leader of the organization. Being able to inspire your team to grow the business and help them achieve their personal and financial goals.