In this episode of the IAMCEO Podcast, Dr. Natalia Wiechowski, a coachsultant and founder of Think Natalia, recounts her journey from corporate to coaching and consulting.
- CEO Story: At the age of 29, at the peak of her corporate career but full of unhappiness, Dr. Natalia quit her job and started afresh. She took a nine-month sabbatical, during which she radically transformed her thought patterns, speech, and actions. This period marked the founding of her venture, Think Natalia.
- Business Service: Think Natalia is dedicated to coaching people who, like Dr. Natalia herself, have left corporate roles to start their own ventures. She focuses on teaching such professionals, particularly coaches and consultants, how to market themselves and build their thought leadership and personal brands on LinkedIn.
- CEO Hack: Dr. Natalia stresses the importance of meditation for maintaining balance and clarity in her work.
- CEO Nugget: One insightful nugget she shares is that there is no single “right” way to run a business.
- CEO Defined: Her unique take on being a CEO is that it’s like being the Chief Entertainment Officer – not only to her clients but also to the people who work with her.
I AM CEO Handbook Volume 3 is HERE and it's FREE. Get your copy here: http://cbnation.co/iamceo3. Get the 100+ things that you can learn from 1600 business podcasts we recorded. Hear Gresh's story, learn the 16 business pillars from the podcast, find out about CBNation Architects and why you might be one and so much more. Did we mention it was FREE? Download it today!
The full transcription is only available to CBNation Library Members. Sign up today!
Dr. Natalia Wiechowski Teaser 00:00
Sure. So I realized that a lot of people don't know how to market themselves. They don't know how to present themselves. They don't like speaking about themselves. They're very shy when it comes to saying, I am the expert in.
It's almost as if you have to whisper it.
Do you want to learn effective ways to build relationships, generate sales, and grow your business from successful entrepreneurs, startups, and CEOs without listening to a long, long, long interview?
If so, you've come to the right place. Gresham Harkless values your time and is ready to share with you precisely the information you're in search of.
This is the I AM CEO podcast.
Gresham Harkless 00:45
Hello, hello, hello. This is Gresh from the I AM CEO podcast, and I appreciate you listening to this episode. If you've been listening this year, you know that we hit 1600 episodes at the beginning of this year. We're doing something a little bit different where we're repurposing our favorite episodes around certain categories, topics, or as I like to call them business pillars that we think are going to be extremely impactful for CEOs, entrepreneurs, and business owners, or what I like to call the CB nation architects who are looking to level up their organizations.
This month, we are focused on leadership, management and coaching. When we think of leadership, management and coaching, we often think of doing all of the other things, but often it's a person that's able to build up their team, that's able to cultivate a creative and innovative culture so that people can excel and actually be their own leaders. So that's why this month we're focusing on those three big topics because they make a huge impact on the organizations that we're a part of.
Now you'll hear some of those topics this month and of course, some really great perspectives on how people are even defining leadership, which I think is extremely exciting. So sit back and enjoy this special episode of the I AM CEO podcast.
Hello, hello, hello. This is Gresh from the I AM CEO podcast and I have a very special guest on the show today. I have Dr. Natalia Wiechowski of Think Natalia. Dr. Natalia, it's awesome to have you on the show.
Dr. Natalia Wiechowski 02:07
Thank you so much for having me over Gresham or Gresh.
Gresham Harkless 02:10
No problem. It's great to have you on. What I want to do is just read a little bit more about Dr. Natalia so you can hear about all the awesome things that she's doing.
At the age of 29, at the peak of her corporate career in deep unhappiness, she quit her job and started from scratch. During a nine-month sabbatical, she changed the way she thought, spoke, and acted.
She committed to design her purposeful dream life and found Think Natalia. Her obsession is coachsulting people who left corporate to do their own thing, teaching coaches and consultants how to market themselves, and how to build thought leadership and personal brands on LinkedIn. Her aim is to build a tribe of one million thinkers and doers to challenge and change the status quo.
Dr. Natalia, are you ready to speak to the I AM CEO community?
Dr. Natalia Wiechowski 02:54
Oh, I'm so ready. Let's do it.