Nicole Krug founded Social Light in 2009 to help make the Internet a friendlier place by providing the tools and training small business owners need for success online. Through Social Light, Nicole helps clients hone their digital marketing strategies to bring more exposure to their brand while boosting the bottom line.
- CEO Story: Back in 2007, Nicole was fascinated by how social media has changed the business. And so she worked for a big bank working on their internet, with things going slow, and a win-win for Nicole on having a good backbone of a fortune 500 client in her resume. But She does a lot of work for small business owners which she loves doing.
- Business Service: Helping people grow online. Website redesigning with the integration of e-courses, client portal, capturing client’s information, and creating invoices within the website. With integration with social media and email.
- Secret Sauce: Listening to clients and translating the complex to simplicity.
- CEO Hack: App mention: Toggl – time tracking tool. It helps you track your time, understand your profitability, and serves as documentation.
- CEO Nugget: Impression is everything. We don’t realize that we don’t always get second chances, all those little details just add up to the success of your business.
- CEO Defined: Figure out the direction, and the expectations of the company. Empower your team, and give them the tools they need.