Jennifer Hancock is a mom, author of The Bully Vaccine, and founder of Humanist Learning Systems. Her professional background is varied including stints in both the for-profit and non-profit sectors. She has served as Director of Volunteer Services for the Los Angeles SPCA, sold international franchise licenses for a biotech firm, was the Manager of Acquisition Group Information for a ½ billion dollar company and served as the executive director for the Humanists of Florida. Her speaking and teaching business coalesced into the founding of Humanist Learning Systems which provides online personal and professional development training in humanistic business management and science-based harassment training that actually works.
- CEO Story: Jennifer was raised as a humanist, and is considered one of the top speakers and writers in the world of humanism. Founded Humanist Learning Systems – teaching humanism – a combination of Love, Rationality, Science, and Responsibility. She loves teaching, but does not love to travel. That's why her online learning platform is a good win-win for both the learners and for her.
- Business Service: Teaching. Online learning platform.
- Secret Sauce: Background in behavioral science. Teaching behavior, as to what really is going on, what exactly needs to be done to make it stop.
- CEO Hack: (1) Only give 80% and 20% to family and things you're passionate about. (2) Bring in allies
- CEO Nugget: It will be okay
- CEO Defined: Responsibility and getting the stuff done. Letting go of control and allowing creativity