IAM1529 – Speaker, Trainer and Sales Coach on a Personal Mission to Help People Supercharge Their Sales Team and Be Happier
Special Throwback Episode - Podcast Interview with Rachel Sheerin
Rachel Sheerin is a speaker, trainer and sales coach who is an expert in the hospitality industry. She is on a personal mission to help people sell more, be happy and define success on their own terms. Featured in Inc. Magazine, This Week in Weddings, Lodging Leaders and more, Rachel's clients include hotel sales teams, catering companies, meeting planners and more – if you're looking to inspire your audience, supercharge your sales team and build a life that's bursting with joy and profits, Rachel is your guru!
- CEO Story: Rachel loved serving others and being part of other people’s joy which led her to the hospitality and special events industry. There came to a point though that she was burnout, and the joy was not there anymore. And so she took time off. Then she discovered that she is at her best, she loves helping people get money. She loved Coaching and Consulting and going to conferences. Helping people succeed drove Rachel to her entrepreneurial journey.
- Business Service: Delivery speeches to any industry to serve others. Burnout and how to bring back joy into your life.
- Secret Sauce: Being vulnerable and being happy, putting happiness first, and how it is related to any aspect of the business.
- CEO Hack: A daily email; Notes from the universe
- CEO Nugget: (1)You owe it to yourself (2) It's a privilege to impact other people and to get better
- CEO Defined: You have a great responsibility to make a difference and be in charge
Facebook: Rachel Sheerin – Speaker, Trainer & Coach
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE