Dr. Nicole LePera trained in Psychology at Cornell University and The New School for Social Research in New York City. She practices as a holistic psychologist and is the founder of the Mindful Healing Center in Philadelphia. Recently she brought her work online to spread the message of holistic mental wellness.
- CEO Story: Dr. Nicole has always been passionate about being a psychologist that went to different schools. Her pivotal point was her battle against anxiety and discovering mindfulness, thus when she started her private practice she uses mindfulness-based techniques. As it evolved, she started working with people and connecting with colleagues in the same field, at the same time went through some health crises and really started looking at her own nutrition and lifestyle. She discovered that it was the major missing piece in her life as well as her clients was the holistic piece. And so Dr. Nicole pivoted into implementing lifestyle and nutrition based on the work that she is doing.
- Business Service: Helping clients holistically – mind and body. Subconscious programming in the mind – understanding the narratives, stories, and programs and trying to shift them. Nutritional work.
- Secret Sauce: Master of objectivity. Allowing yourself to distance yourself from the negative things you hear.
- CEO Hack: Having a balance
- CEO Nugget: Don't believe your thoughts
- CEO Defined: Freedom