IAM1460 – Award-Winning Author & Speaker Shows People How to Use Positive Thinking and Humor Through Difficult Stuff
Special Throwback Episode - Podcast Interview with Allen Klein
Comedian Jerry Lewis has said that Allen Klein is “a noble and vital force watching over the human condition.” Klein is an award-winning author and speaker who shows audience’s worldwide how to use positive thinking and humor to deal with life’s not-so-funny stuff. He is a recipient of a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor. He is also a TEDx presenter and the author of 26 books including The Healing Power of Humor, You Can’t Ruin My Day, and, Secrets Kids Know.
- CEO Story: Started his entrepreneurial business 40 years ago, a silk screen business, and sold it to his partner. Took classes and volunteered in the dying and grieving, Allen found out that they use humor to get through that difficult time. And so, he took a Master's degree in human development and wrote his first book. Teaching people about humor, healing, and a positive attitude.
- Business Service: Humor programs, techniques for bringing out humor. Like for hospice. For CEOs, emphasize the power of intentions.
- Secret Sauce: Walk the talk. Bringing humor to the practical day-to-day uncomfortable situations.
- CEO Hack: Mindfulness Bell
- CEO Nugget: Keep it light
- CEO Defined: Total freedom
Episode Link: https://iamceo.co/2018/11/06/iam101-award-winning-author-speaker-shows-people-how-to-use-positive-thinking-humor-through-difficult-stuff/
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE