Co-Owner, Lindsey Canaley discovered yoga 15 years ago via a VHS workout tape as a teenager in her native Los Angeles. After a personal practice for many years, she got the courage to step foot in a real yoga studio in DC in 2011 and fell in love all over again. She believes in playful practice and tries not to take herself too seriously. At classes with Lindsey, you can expect high energy, creative flows with a little restorative yoga thrown in for a well-rounded sweat session on the mat. For her personal practice, she loves vinyasa, power, yin, and restorative yoga equally. Lindsey is a RYT-200 and completed her studies at Tranquil Space and her prenatal training at Mind the Mat. When not in the studio, she's probably snuggling her one-year-old daughter or one of her three kitties.
- CEO Story: Kath and Lindsey came to the studio as teachers, the time came when both were presented with the idea of owning the company, and both grab the opportunity instantly.
- Business Service: Yoga classes from beginner to advance. Stretching, teacher training, and energetic therapy.
- Secret Sauce: Small classes, welcoming and intimate. Limit the classes.
- CEO Hack: Time blocking
- CEO Nugget: Hire slowly and fire quickly / Partnerships are never easy / Create your own tribe
- CEO Defined: You own both successes and failures / CEO – visionary, looking forward or doing more of the mission