IAM732- Entrepreneur Teaches Business Leaders How to Power Their Profits
Podcast Interview with Danny Hadas
Danny Hadas is a # 1 bestselling author, entrepreneur, and advisor to the world’s most iconic brands. His work has impacted millions of people across 500+ companies worldwide, including Disney, BMW, and AT&T. As the founder of The Emovation Project, Danny teaches business leaders how to power their profits by empowering their people.
When Danny’s not sharing Emovation, he’s with his incredible girlfriend. Together, they participate in and lead growth and development programs aimed to cause tremendous breakthroughs in people’s lives. Their partnership serves to redefine what’s possible for the world.
– Emotions: The Untapped Superpower to Drive Employee Experience Innovation and Bottom-Line Results
– Four Steps to Keeping Calm During Crisis
– Experience Leadership: Become a New Leader for a New Time
- CEO Hack: (1) Book – How to Wins Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie (2) Landmark Forum
- CEO Nugget: Every time your team is not performing to the level you want, find out how they feel and why
- CEO Defined: Chief Emovation Officer, making people feel inspired, connected and empowered