IAM1451 – Food Blogger Cook with Authentic Dishes from Around the Globe
Podcast Interview with Alexandria Drzazgowski
Alexandria Drzazgowski is the owner and CEO behind The Foreign Fork, a food blog where she is cooking a meal from every country in the world. Alexandria began her blog after 6 months of traveling Europe and eating delicious food in 15 countries! Upon her return from her travels, she got to work building her blog on nights and weekends while working a full-time job. These days, The Foreign Fork is Alexandria's full-time career! She received the Saveur Blog Award for Most Groundbreaking Voice in 2019 and has been featured in Buzzfeed, Bustle, Saveur, Elite Daily, Edible Arrangements, and more.
- CEO Story: Alexandria got a degree in professional writing in 2018. Studied abroad in Rome and then made a lot of traveling to 15 countries in Europe and thought of food as a great way to learn and have an introduction to the culture, history, and geography in each country she visited. When Alexandria got home, she started a food blog, cooking food for every country in the world and shouting it out on her blog and social media.
- Business Service: People can get recipes on her website. Work with other food brands and choose their products and food photography. Making recipes for brands or other bloggers.
- Secret Sauce: Food blog is a food project. It comes with background, history, and appreciation of every authentic recipe she makes from different cultures.
- CEO Hack: Book mention – Profit first ( method of accounting). Making your business profitable, having a good and easy accounting.
- CEO Nugget: For food bloggers and content-based businesses, focus on search engine optimization. Learn to say thank you to yourself and appreciate what you have done in the past.
- CEO Defined: Freedom having the time to enjoy time with your family. Having grit and having to work really hard.
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE