IAM1389 – Coach Helps Female Entrepreneurs Start and Scale Successful Purpose Driven Businesses
Special Throwback Podcast Interview with Ruth Kudzi
Ruth is an author, coach, mentor, and teacher who works with female entrepreneurs to help them start and scale successful purpose-driven businesses. She believes that success is down to a combination of mindset + strategy + action and works with her clients to help them in all of these areas. Ruth has worked with 1000's of women worldwide and has been featured in national magazines and press.
- CEO Story: Ruth likes to have the freedom to work on her own and not to work for somebody else.
- Business Service: Teaching concepts and coaching.
- Secret Sauce: Helping people with their mindset. Ability to break things down.
- CEO Hack: The Big Leap (Book) and operating in your “Zone of Genius”
- CEO Nugget: Don't give up. Take time out but don't give up. Resilience is key. Also, take care of yourself first.
- CEO Defined: Being in control of my destiny.
Throwback link: https://iamceo.co/2018/09/17/068-coach-helps-female-entrepreneurs-start-scale-successful-purpose-driven-businesses/
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE