Originally from the U.K., we're not sure if it was brisket or J.R. Ewing that brought him here, but he got to Texas just as fast as he could. Retail, B2B, Non-Profits and Hostage Negotiation, Mike's background isn't quite as varied as the hairstyles he wears (he's bald people), and sure, he's a little workaholic, probably eats too much curry & mixes beer with Sprite (it's called a ‘Shandy' people), but he eats, sleeps, and dreams about how we can change lives, for the Members (and their businesses) as well as the less fortunate in society.
- CEO Story: Mike’s idea of building a traditional executive office was not sure if it exists. Surprisingly he saw the exact co-working space that he envisioned. And so he built his own.
- Business Service: Workspace provider.
- Secret Sauce: Serving and helping people. Being authentic, passionate, and generous with time.
- CEO Hack: Google Stuff e.g. Calendar & Notes
- CEO Nugget: Chase greatness. Be amazing. Do the right thing. Don't underestimate the change you can make.
- CEO Defined: Leading well for staff and also an inspiration for Workspace members