Lori Tobin is the founder of SporTobin, a Hull-based apparel company specializing in workout clothing made in the USA for adults and children since 1991. Lori has spoken actively on the South Shore and beyond about healthy eating habits and exercise, especially in young children. She has also been involved in many causes and created and continues to teach her keepgoingkidz exercise class at the elementary school in Hull, Massachusetts.
- CEO Story: People start noticing Lori’s apparel when she was running in races and other clubs. They ask where she bought her leggings, and that was the start of a journey of making workout clothing for adults and children in 1991. Started selling in expos and was invited as well to speak.
- Business Service: Kids clothing with an exercise program, cooking, and a short book that Lori did. Hook with a production, turning the gym into a program.
- Secret Sauce: Apparels are purely made in the USA. Donating the scrap fabrics to the art teachers in the community.
- CEO Hack: Running every day, meditating, and writing goals and aspirations
- CEO Nugget: Ask customers, “What do you need next?” Be open to learning and being ethical
- CEO Defined: Wearing a lot of hats, acting with integrity, looking forward