Healthy CEOI AM CEO PODCAST
IAM1346 – Entrepreneur, Inventor & Award Winner Distributes Her Nausea Remedy Products Globally
Special Throwback Podcast Interview with Dr. Jacqueline Darna
Dr. Jacqueline Darna, also known as Dr. PukeNoMo of Pregnancy Pukeology Podcast, is the CEO and medical inventor of award-winning NoMo Bands. Dr. Darna made the life-altering change from medical professional to entrepreneur four years ago, and her products are now distributed in 12 different countries and sold in stores like CVS, Bed Bath and Beyond, buybuy Baby, and Walmart.com.
- CEO Story: Out of necessity, the invention came to be for Dr. Jacqueline when she was sick after delivering her baby. She applied what she remembered in her medical school they talked about eastern medical principles where you can apply acupressure to certain points in the body. And it really worked for her. Smelling the leaves of the peppermint relieves her from puking. And that was the beginning of her journey with NoMo bands.
- Business Service: Smelling the band has aromatherapy. Transdermal, cooling sensation. Acupressure applied on physique’s point.
- Secret Sauce: Continually push by disrupting the industry.
- CEO Hack: Google and Google Calendar / Google Assistant / Dropbox & Buffer
- CEO Nugget: Look to your right and left and make sure you pitch yourself
- CEO Defined: Chief Entrepreneurial Officer – Pushes the boundaries and push past the uncomfortable
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE