Kate Brodock is CEO of Women 2.0, a global brand that focuses on gender and diversity in the tech industry through programs, products, and media.
- CEO Story: Kate had the opportunity to acquire the assets of the company which is over a decade old. With her background in the non-profit organization, she is excited to combine both worlds and make them sustainable with an impact focus.
- Business Service: Events network, conferences, and local events.
- Secret Sauce: Over a decade company, one of the strongest brands. Strong focus on earlier stage companies.
- CEO Hack: Executive/Startup Coach & Building around weaknesses. Book: Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- CEO Nugget: Executive/Startup Coach & Be comfortable with the delegation and developing a relationship built upon trust.
- CEO Defined: How to empower her team and make sure decisions are being made and are effective.