Shiv Gupta has started his journey in the field of digital marketing at the age of 17. For the initial three years, he worked on experimental projects, while working on research-based projects, he grabbed deep knowledge of the industry.
During that time, he also gained a lot of technical skills and market knowledge & together with that he learned good client management skills as well, because of which he started getting some referral-based work.
Later one of his first clients, Robe Noguria encouraged him to partner with him and offered him to start his digital marketing agency. In 2012, he started his own company, Incrementors, and developed his website, https://www.incrementors.com.
Though he began his professional career as a small business owner, his team had tremendous success in terms of marketing the business and developing the field.
He started Incrementors to provide the best marketing solution to struggling businesses to show actionable result orienting tips, strategies, and techniques needed to get higher sales and conversions.
Incrementors don't give fluff or “high-level” advice. Their core focus insanely remains on actionable advice that works.
- CEO Story: Shiv started very early, inclined towards marketing. Working with his own projects made a huge success. Then explored the foreign world, then made lots of clients, and has incremented. With more than 100 members impacting the world.
- Business Service: Digital marketing, visibility, sales and leads online, SEO, pay per click, email automation, Facebook and Google ads, etc.
- Secret Sauce: SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) for everything. Different solutions for every need of a client.
- CEO Hack: Have time to think of your business on a medium and long-term basis.
- CEO Nugget: Highly customer-centric. Make sure your team is happy.
- CEO Defined: Embrace and ride the change. Make sure you are ahead, with a better solution.
Some of his blogs look like this;