Deborah Sweeney is a lawyer turned entrepreneur who runs a legal filing business, MyCorporation.com, which she acquired out of Intuit. She has successfully grown MyCorporation.com by focusing on top-notch customer service, and a long-time customer value.
- CEO Story: Deborah works for Intuit as the general manager, in 2009, she expressed her interest in buying the company. And so a lawyer turned into an entrepreneur which she enjoyed every bit of it.
- Business Service: Business license and filings. Trademarks, copyrights, employee payrolls, withholding filings, etc.
- Secret Sauce: Building relationships with the clients. Listening to them and providing a great resource. Automation technology and tools.
- CEO Hack: Managing Calendar and time-blocking with the team, responding to e-mails
- CEO Nugget: Be Kind
- CEO ReDefined: Providing Leadership