IAM1325 – CEO and Co-Founder Experiences Rapid Growth Focusing on Making Legal Work Transparent & Accessible to Startups
Special Throwback Podcast Interview with Alexandra Isenegger
Alexandra Isenegger is the CEO and co-founder of Linkilaw – the legal platform for startups and SMEs. At 21, Alexandra left her corporate law firm job, with a clear focus on making legal work transparent and accessible to startups. From 2015 to 2017, Linkilaw pivoted from solely a legal marketplace to also becoming a legal platform for startups and SMEs. In 2017, Linkilaw acquired the UK leading legal marketplace LawyerFair. This last year Linkilaw experienced 500% growth. Alex is also featured in Forbes 30 under 30. Her core strengths lie in legal, business strategy, implementing vision, and culture in a team.
- CEO Story: Alexandra's drive is to see people (her clients and her team) grow and become what they were meant to be.
- Business Service: Affordable and easy-to-understand legal services. Intellectual property, trademark, getting shareholder’s agreement in place, raising next round of funding, etc. with streamlined processes.
- Secret Sauce: Provides the most specialist and the most experienced lawyers while giving a discounted cost.
- CEO Hack: The inside rules and the outside follows. Getting centered and being present before starting the day. A little break can make you more efficient.
- CEO Nugget: Be honest with others and yourself
- CEO Redefined: Responsibility to its people
Twitter Linkilaw: linkilaw
Twitter Alexandra: alex_isenegger
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE