- CEO Story: Went through her own weight loss journey that took her years in therapy for mental and emotional health, with that experience, she realized that no matter what you do in the kitchen and gym, you are not going to make a lasting change until you really get to the root cause. That’s the reason why Nicole dived into getting certified in nutrition and seeing the need in the industry, she found her niche in line with her experience.
- Business Service: Meeting the client where they are. After a week at the back seat, then she creates a plan to work on.
- Secret Sauce: Focused on the root cause, behavior change, and lifestyle change.
- CEO Hack: App Asana for project management and planning. Trello for project management. Closing the web tabs that are not in use.
- CEO Nugget: Lay the foundation of your business first and not be in a rush. Get the systems in place, so when you have clients, it would be easier and smoother.
- CEO Defined: Making a positive impact in other people’s lives.
The full transcription is only available to CBNation Library Members. Sign up
Nicole Malone 00:00
Whenever I say diet, I literally mean how you eat. It's important to recognize how you're feeling or your emotions too, because then you'll start to notice a pattern and triggers for like, if you're stressed, you tend to eat cookies or these types of foods. And then we can start that behavior change and habit change and replacing the food with with something else.
Want to learn effective ways to build relationships, generate sales, and grow your business from successful entrepreneurs, startups, And CEOs without listening to a long, long, long interview? If so, you've come to the right place. Gresham Harkless values your time and is ready to share with you precisely the information you're in search of. This is the I AM CEO Podcast.
Gresham Harkless 00:49
Hello. Hello. Hello. This is Gresh from the I AM CEO Podcast. I have a very special guest on the show today. I have Nicole Malone of Dark Horse Nutrition. Nicole, super excited to have you on the show.
Nicole Malone 00:59
Yeah. Thanks so much for having me. I'm super excited.
Gresham Harkless 01:02
Yes. Absolutely excited, to hear about all the awesome things that you're doing and drill down a little bit more. But before we do this, of course, I wanted to read a little bit more about Nicole to hear about some of those awesome things. And Nicole is a Certified Nutrition and Wellness Coach and owner of Dark Horse Nutrition LLC. Nicole has a passion to help individuals struggling with emotional eating to create healthier habits and alternatives to food. Since Nicole has struggled with emotional eating and need needing to lose fifty pounds herself just a few short years ago, Nicole can not only empathize with her client's struggles, but also has education and the knowledge she gained through her own journey to help clients lose weight And keep it off while still enjoying the foods they love. Nicole, super excited again to have you on the show. Are you ready to speak to the IAM CEO Community?