- CEO Story: Spent five years in public accounting and then shifted to Marketing world. Leaving the cozy six-figure job and dived into her calling.
- Business Service: Full-service agency, help build brands and social media campaigns bring them to life. Building a custom plan that aligns with the client’s goal.
- Secret Sauce: Intentional about building community by building relationships.
- CEO Hack: Meditation – it gives insight into the next step and it also connects you so that you can make clearer decisions that you need to make.
- CEO Nugget: “Understanding successful people’s mindset is far more important than understanding what they did to get there.”
- CEO Defined: A servant leader serves and supports the team. Empowers and educates the future.
The full transcription is only available to CBNation Library Members. Sign up today!
[00:00:00.30] – Melissa Rodriguez
Understanding successful people's mindset is far more important than understanding what they did to get there. Because what they did to get there can change, evolve with time, it can be different. But mindset, what they were thinking, how they were thinking, what what was driving them, what was their perceptions and their awareness, that is the juice. That is the magic sauce.
[00:00:23.80] – Podcast Intro
Do you want to learn effective ways to build relationships, generate sales, and grow your business from successful entrepreneurs, startups, And CEOs without listening to a long, long, long interview? If so, you've come to the right place. Freshmarkers values your time and is ready to share with you precisely the information you're in search of. This is the I am CEO podcast.
[00:00:51.20] – Gresham Harkless
Hello. Hello. Hello. This is Gresh from the I am CEO podcast. I have a very special guest on the show today. I have Melissa Rodriguez of social media relations. Melissa, super excited to have you on the show.
[00:01:01.10] – Melissa Rodriguez
Thank you, Gresh. I'm excited to be here.
[00:01:03.79] – Gresham Harkless
Yes. Excited to hear about all the awesome things that you're doing. And before we jump into that, I want to read a little bit more about Melissa so you'd hear about some of those awesome things. And Melissa is a marketing and advertising specialist and the founder of social media relations out of Los Angeles, California. With over ten years of experience, she specializes in branding, Content production, social media marketing, and public relations. And Melissa holds a BS degrees in global perspective in corporate finance and accounting from Bentley University. Melissa's contribution to social media relations have contributed to their five star rating across multiple platforms, including Google, Yelp, and Facebook. A visionary at heart, it is Melissa's mission to take your brand online and create relationships that matter. Super excited again to have you on, Melissa. Are you ready to speak to the IAM CEO community?