Jessica Koch has been a National Sales and Marketing Professional for more than 25 years. She has spent the last 10 years working with a consulting company, expanding the company's industries to include: National Government Accounts, Fortune 500 Clients, National Power Utilities, Hospitals, and Universities/Colleges. Prior to working with the Consulting Company, she worked with a Marketing Firm where she interviewed, hired, and trained a sales team for Fortune 1000 business-to-business promotions; including Washington Gas Energy Services, Verizon, and Disney. She oversaw and assigned territories, and her team was consistently the top sales producer for the company. She has traveled and lived in numerous states throughout the country, as she is the daughter of a Retired Navy Service Member. Her family is active in her local church, and they enjoy hiking, camping, canoeing, time at the beach, exploring state parks, and just walking Solomon’s Boardwalk on an almost daily basis. Jessica also enjoys reading, scrapbooking, painting, sewing, and baking.
- CEO Story: Burnt out and tired working in the corporate world. While seeking what business to start, Jessica volunteered to teach in a class and as a surprise, she experienced pure joy. With the emotional response and the energy from her class was reflected back to her. Another confirmation was when she did a workshop in the women’s conference that she felt bursting joy. And that was the start of her consulting company.
- Business Service: Training a corporation on how to use LinkedIn. LinkedIn-specific training and webinar. Marketing and sales plan.
- Secret Sauce: “Selling proposition, that speaks who I am and it tends to actually attract”
- CEO Hack: One Minute Manger
- CEO Nugget: Think about reciprocity and share what you know with the world (e.g. A LinkedIn platform)
- CEO Defined: Time freedom and build a legacy